Wednesday, August 7, 2013

nineteen

Not only have I been living in Los Angeles for a few days over a month now- but I turned 19 on Saturday!
To say this past month has flown by would be an understatement. I swear- I blinked. Living in DTLA is amazing. This past week, my roommates and I have ventured out into the city a bit more on our own. For example, on my birthday, Molly and I went on the metro for the first time to go to the FIDM Mode launch party at the Lorenzo- a student apartment complex near USC.
We ended up missing our stop by one- and walked back. 

To celebrate my birthday, we decided against going to a club- but instead went out to dinner in Hollywood- which required another trip on the metro. We went from Downtown to Hollywood & Vine and ate - ironically- at a Mexican food restaurant. Go figure. 
After dinner we ended up finding the club- Level 3- that we had considered going to. At least now we know where it is & how to get there. 
We also went to the Chinese Grauman Theater & acted like tourists. 

This past month has been incredible and I'm looking foreword to many more. It's crazy how my roommates have become my best friends so quickly. I'm truly blessed.
birthday cards from my roomies 
first time on the metro! 


FIDM Mode Launch Party 

red velvet- my favorite 
Molly & Amari got me a Birthday Banner 



birthday dinner 

Add caption










So there you have it- my 19th birthday in L.A! 
lots of love- Hannahxx 

"No one looks back and remembers the nights they got plenty of sleep"

No comments:

Post a Comment