Friday, December 20, 2013

the one with the final projects

hey there everyone!
I'm officially done with my 2nd quarter at FIDM!

& I officially go back to Brownsville for Christmas tomorrow afternoon!
Here's a look at my Perspective Sketching Final. Its the final that I worked hardest on and I'm most proud of. I got an A+ on both my final and in the class!
 Enjoy!
These are elevation sketches of the living room we designed & drew in one and two point perspective. 


here's the inked version of my one point perspective drawing. In order to do this- I used a drafting table and triangle. It took me a very long time. 



The final colored one point perspective 

the final colored two point perspective. 

& here's a photo diary of my three weeks in LA between Thanksgiving and now! 
& if you've already seen them on instagram, too bad- my grandma hasn't.


here's a picture I snapped on the plane flying into Los Angeles. the picture doesn't do it justice. 
working on one of my computer rendering projects while drinking hot chocolate in mason jars with Carly 

picture taken by Carly

working hard on my sketching final. jk- this is actually a completely staged picture- it just looks really great. 

DTLA is completely decorated for christmas 

photo by Carly 

for my speech final- I was put into a group. it was a problem solving speech and we suggested the solution to bullying in school was to implement school uniforms. Of course- I can say that now as I am no longer in higschool and it was also just a speech. anyways, we dressed up a la gossip girl. 
hope you enjoyed!
oh! & do you like my new header and side image?
made those on Adobe Illustrator- I guess computer rendering came in handy.

If I don't post between now and Christmas-
Merry Christmas!

lots of love- Hannah



"Ehh, good enough"
-Carly & I while looking at most of our final projects the night before they were due. 

No comments:

Post a Comment