Sunday, December 15, 2013

the short one

I recently found this picture on tumblr during one of my homework breaks:
"When it rains it pours."
I have learned just how true that cliche is in these past couple of weeks. 

Here's a little insight of my week:

Monday and Tuesday-
 I intern at BPCM in West Hollywood. Usually (if I'm lucky) 9am-6pm, and I'm back in my apartment Downtown around 7:45 / 8. 

Wednesday- 
Homework day. Laundry Day. Cleaning Day. 

Thursday-
Class from 8:30-5:45 

Friday-
Class from 8:30-2:45 

Saturday-
homework

Sunday-
homework. 


And this week it's a little bit different. 
It's Finals Week. AKA Hell Week. 

See- finals at FIDM are a lot different than other colleges. Out of five classes, I only have one actual final exam that I can study for.
No, here at FIDM, I have final projects. 


Now I know it may seem like I'm complaining, and well, I am. 

But in all reality, I wouldn't trade this for the world. 
I remember people warning me not to wish high school away, and I did it anyways. 
I don't regret it in the slightest. 


I love living in Los Angeles, I love my internship and I love FIDM- even through all the headaches they might cause me. 

I'm chasing my dreams. 

-Hannahxx

Attract what you expect, 
Reflect what you desire,
Become what you respect, 
Mirror what you admire.
” - unknown 

No comments:

Post a Comment