Sunday, February 9, 2014

the one with day two

hey there everyone! today was a great day.

We went to Queens to eat lunch/brunch with Carly's grandparents, sister and aunt & uncle. Carly's grandpa is an incredibly talented draftsmen, and we were able to see some of his work, which was really interesting.

After the drive back into the city, we chilled for a while, then went out to dinner with Shaina, Carly's sister, in China Town.
As we walked out the door, it started to snow.
Not gonna lie, I would have been really disappointed if it didn't snow while I was here.

So Authentic New York Chinese food, very awesome.
Then we walked to Little Italy to Ferrera's- a really adorable pastry shop. I had my first cannoli. Verdict? So good.

Then we walked a couple more blocks - in the snow mind you- to the subway. We then made it to Union Square to walk some more blocks - still snowing- to meet Carly's friends James and Kylie at Max Brenners- a chocolate-atorium. It was SO amazing. Carly & I split a chocolate fondue for two. It was just as amazing as you think it would be.

Then we walked to the NYU dorm that James & Kylie live in. Coming from FIDM, Nicole, Carly and I kept saying, "Wow, this is soooo college."

Jame's roommate asked us, "What, do you guys like, not go to college?"

To which we replied, "You just don't understand."

We then walked home to conclude our New York City Day 2 on our respective blogs.

So, the moment you've all been waiting for- pictures!

Does anyone even read all of this besides my mom? Im genuinely curious. I even break up wheat I say in to tiny paragraphs so it doesn't look so daunting. You're welcome.

I digress- here's the pictures from NYC Day 2!





I now interrupt the incredible pictures that Carly took at brunch with some okay looking iPhone photos.

the above is a very true statement 


look who I found at the NYU dorms! 

see? snow. 

Before we left for brunch, we were able to head up to the rooftop to take some pictures: 





 & now- what I wore! plus Nicole & I being adorable and trying not to fall








shoes: zara // jeans: gap // sweater: thrifted // coat: // scarf: zara









thanks for scrolling!

-Hannahxx

"I'm too tired to look for a clever and witty quote." - me, ten minutes ago.

2 comments:

  1. daaaaayum africa. looking hot in the first pic ;O

    i read everything, but i sort of count as your mom...
    xo
    -billie

    ReplyDelete
  2. hannah you're so beautiful! loving and reading your whole blog. i've said this before and I will say it again, you are going places! all my lovee!

    ReplyDelete