Friday, October 25, 2013

the one on melrose

Hey everyone!
Yesterday, for my 8:30 Trends class, my class met in West Hollywood on Melrose Ave. The purpose of the class was to observe street art- by way of graffiti, stickers, stencils, and take pictures of them for an assignment.

Trend Forecasters look to more than just Fashion for the trends, and Street Art is a great example of that. So here are some of the pictures I took!




























the little cafe on melrose where Carly, Skylar, Chris & I ate before returning to FIDM for our next class


so good.
I hope you enjoyed scrolling though the pictures as much as I enjoyed taking them! 
I'll have a new lookbook outfit post coming up this week! 
Have a great weekend, everyone!
-Hannahxx
"imagination is intelligence" - the fourth picture in this bunch of pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment