Tuesday, December 31, 2013

the one with 2013

Hey there everyone, with 2013 turning into 2014 in a matter of hours, I thought I'd share some of my favorite moments of 2013 with you.

This was a crazy and wonderful year that brought many many many changes and milestones. Let's take a look back:
My Senior Cotillion. 
hair cut!
road trip to California to check out FIDM in February
Spring Break 

Graduation 


Off to Los Angeles 
My amazing roommates 






I turned 19

went to see One Direction 

joined lookbook.nu  
dyed my hair 

saw The Wanted 

made my way to Santa Monica 

got my first internship 

got to do some pretty amazing things because of that internship 

worked on a secret project for FIDM Mode 
went to Disneyland for the first time with some amazing people  
and made my way home for the holidays 



and had a very merry Christmas 

For those of you who don't know, I write in a journal every night. I've kept it consistently for the past couple of years. The other night I found the journal that I wrote in this time last year and I read my entry from New Year's Eve- what I wrote exactly a year ago today.

I was filled with excitement for the coming year- graduation, LA, FIDM. I also wrote down a series of questions- Would I be happy? Would I be home? Would I have met celebrities? Would I keep in touch with people from high school? Would I have a boyfriend? (HAHA)

Even looking at pictures from this time last year- it amazed me how far I've come. 2013 was a year of lessons and blessings, and opportunities.


My New Year's Resolution is simple: to take my opportunities by the reigns and ride them off into the sunset with out looking back.

I've got a good feeling about 2014.

-Hannahxx

"she loved life and it loved her right back" -unknown



No comments:

Post a Comment