Sunday, March 1, 2015

the one with the chocolate chips

hey there everyone!
I'm doing something a little bit different today!

If you know me, then you know I love three things unconditionally:
1. coffee
2. instagram
3. chocolate

So, while drinking my second cup of coffee, and taking pictures for instagram, I baked for the first time in forever ( if you didn't read that to the tune of that one frozen song, I'm disappointed. )

I stumbled upon this recipe for 4 ingredient chocolate chip and peanut butter cookies and decided to give them a go.



So, I walked myself to Targè and gathered the ingredients:
-peanut butter
-chocolate chips
-sugar
-eggs


Add
  1. 1 cup peanut butter 
  2. 1 cup sugar 
  3. 1 egg
  4. 1/2 cup chocolate chips
  • into a bowl and mix until smooth 

  • Then, using a spoon - or your hands - form the dough into small little balls and dip them in sugar. 

then put them on a greased cookie sheet and add sprinkles of sugar and some extra chocolate chips on top


then bake in a 350 degree oven for 10 to 15 minutes! 


  • et voila! enjoy with a glass of milk your roommates will love you forever! 
so here's the recipe again: 

ingredients:
  1. 1 cup peanut butter 
  2. 1 cup sugar 
  3. 1 egg
  4. 1/2 cup chocolate chips
supplies
  1.  mixing bowl 
  2. measuring spoons
  3. cookie sheet
  4. pam 
  5. an oven (duh) 
steps:
  1. pre heat oven to 350F degrees 
  2. grease cookie sheet
  3. mix all ingredients until batter is smooth 
  4. using a spoon - or your hands - form the dough into small little balls and dip them in sugar
  5. put onto cookie sheet
  6. bake for 10-15 minutes
  7. enjoy!
So get baking!
Let me know how yours turn out! 
Also- let me know if you want more posts like this!
I know the roomies would appreciate it! 

xxHannah

"people who love to eat are always the best people" julia child


No comments:

Post a Comment