Tuesday, July 16, 2013

blue jean baby, L.A lady

                                                                  Welcome to L.A.
Roomies! left to right: Molly, Me, Bree & Amari 

view of the city from the Medici's private park
my corner 



School! Taken at Orientation last week 

one of the pools at the Medici 

the city at night 

school supplies issued to me on my first day of class. At least 70 lbs.
I wish I was joking. 

taken at the Grove by Noah 


taken in a boutique in the DTLA Fashion District 

art deco building in the Fashion District 

morning coffee on the porch 

tanning after class
on my walk home

Hello, everyone! 
Hope you enjoyed the little photo-diary from my first 11 days here in DTLA.
I'm loving it here but missing my friends, family & tacos.

My classes are awesome- Survey of Visual Communications, Ideation Sketching, Color and Design Theory and Survey of Western Art. 

I only go to class two days a week- Monday & Thursday. 

I've never walked so much in my entire life. Like my feet are sore. 

In the past couple of hours- I've done my homework. Washed dishes. Did some laundry, taken out my trash, made myself lunch and cleaned that up too. Hello there everyone, I'm a grown-up. 

I'll have more pictures to come, and I'll keep you as updated as I can! 

lots of love, Hannah xx

"If your dreams don't scare you, they're not big enough"
& I can assure you: I'm shitting bricks. 



p.s. Please leave a comment if you've visited my blog! 























No comments:

Post a Comment