Wednesday, July 31, 2013

it's all about that FIDM life


Hey everyone! It's been a great few weeks since I've last updated. I'm loving it here. I've gathered some more pictures to show you what I've been up to. Expect more to come! 


Day at the Library with Molly 


textile room swatches 

it's casual. 



paint sponge. fitting, no? 

waterfall at the Medici 

view from my porch 

amazing fabric store in the DTLA fashion district. 

waiting for my next class

photo credits to Avery 

outside the library

another day at the library with Molly 

my exacto knife's cap

so my entire building had to evacuate because of the fire alarm. but hot firemen. 

my color wheel project for Color & Design Theory. exactoknifelife 

girl's night out. couldn't have any wine though.. 



love my roomies 

the perfect ending to our gno 

my designer inspiration board for my Survey of Visual Communications class

that's so California 

got a care-package from my grandma, gotta love those homemade brownies 


So, just a friendly reminder- my birthday is this Saturday, August the 3rd. Just throwing it out there.

And to celebrate, my roomies and I are going to the FIDM Mode magazine Launch Party, and then to Hollywood to go clubbing. Don't worry- there'll be plenty of pictures. 

until next time! Hannahxx 


"Don't dream your life, live your dream" - a tattoo Molly found on Pintrest.


if you stopped by- drop a comment in le box below & leave me some lovee


No comments:

Post a Comment