Friday, March 27, 2015

the one with the chocolate chips pt. 2




Hey there everyone!

Another food post for you today. I made these a few weeks ago, and let me tell you, they're amazing.
After it was official that I would be traveling to Paris this summer, I began craving fresh croissants, and Crepe Nutella, and baguettes (more than I do on a regular basis at least).

So, to temporarily satisfy my craving, I made some regular Pillsbury croissants, but with a chocolate twist! They were super easy and quick to make!

All you need is a can of Pillsbury croissants ( I got the extra buttery kind cause butter ) and a cup or so of chocolate chips!



Put them on a foil lined cookie sheet and sprinkle as many chocolate chips as you want! Before you roll them up, press the chocolate chips in to the dough so they'll stick.

Then, follow the directions on the can, and cook!

To jazz them up a bit, I melted some chocolate and drizzled it on top of the croissants.

Hope you enjoyed!

New posts from Texas coming at you soon!

xxHannah

also, if you haven't already, check out my Society6 shop!
http://society6.com/vivalahannahdesigns

"chocolate is the answer and the question is irrelevant"

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Sounds utterly delicious! Will have to try these for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Sounds utterly delicious! Will have to try these for sure!

    ReplyDelete