Sunday, March 8, 2015

the one with zinc

hey there everyone!



I've been wanting to try this place for months now!
And when I was sitting on the couch working on homework, wanting to pull my hair out, and my roommate Urisa suggested we get out of the house and grab something to eat, Zinc was the first place to cross my mind!

Since living in LA for almost two years now (!?) I've gotten comfortable in my restaurant choices, usually frequenting the same spots. Just recently, I've been changing it up.



The restauraent was gorgeous. There was tons of natural lighting, the staff was super sweet, and the food was fabulous. 

As if today wasn't awesome enough, the weather was perfect SoCal weather.

outfit details:
sunnies: OU
sweater: gap
shorts: f21
shoes & bag : zara


 
& I seriously love the Arts District.

also: Happy International Women's Day.

okay I'm going to do homework now.

xxHannah

"We've gotta start teaching our daughters to be somebodies instead of somebody's.'' -Kifah Shah



No comments:

Post a Comment