Friday, September 6, 2013

the one that kills two birds with one stone


Hello there, everyone! These past few days have brought a very big milestone! My blog has reached over 1000 views! So if you've ever clicked on a link and scrolled through, THANK YOU! 

So to celebrate- here's another outfit post from lookbook.nu!
& a photo diary of my week! 








photography credits to Carly S. 
grey sweatshirt : XXI | crochet dress worn as a skirt : some random shop from the DTLA fashion district | hat: same as dress | necklace: J. Crew | bag: Izzy & Ali, from the CalMart | silver heels: JCPennys


PHOTO DIARY TIME
So this past Tuesday, Kaya and I went to The Grove, and I had a Nutella Crepe for lunch. It's got nothing on the one I had in Paris, but I'll take what I can get for now. It was also incredibly hot outside. 

Because it was so hot and city buses are crowded and gross, Kayla and I took a taxi back home.

That night, Carly, Drew & I got together to shoot the outfits I've been posting! More to come! 

For dinner that night, Carly Drew & I ate at Chipotle. Its like a fast-food mexican food place. It was surprisingly good. I don't have a picture of it, because, well, if you're reading my blog than you most likely know what Mexican food looks like. Anyways, after Chipotle, we walked across the street to Bottega Louie (pictured above)  



hope you enjoyed! leave some love in the comment box below, pretty please! 

p.s.- if you want to see my looks on the actual lookbook.nu website, here's a link: http://lookbook.nu/vivalahannah

lots of love, Hannahxx 

"The person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be." 

No comments:

Post a Comment