Tuesday, September 17, 2013

the one with "pool", sushi and a hipster party

Hello there, everybody! 
Good week this week. Finals are stressful! But, as of yesterday afternoon- I'm officially done with my first quarter of FIDM! Time flies. 
Thursday was my last day of Ideation Sketching at Survey of Vcom- got A's in both classes! Then, I had sushi for the first time!
Then, Carly took me to a Love Nail Tree event. It was super hipster- in the Art's District. It was really awesome. And also, food trucks are quite yummy. 
Then I did homework all day Friday, finished everything for my Monday classes. 
Saturday I went to Hollywood with Molly. We had Crumbs Cupcakes (better than sprinkles! there! I said it!) and people watched. 
Sunday, I studied for my Western Art Final and did some lookbook shoots with Carly and her friend Brandon. 
Monday, my final day of classes went well! All done! Then I had an interview with the FIDM Mode, I applied to be Fashion Editor or Fashion Editor's Assistant. 


So, here's my new lookbook look! & a photo diary! 







Photo Diary Time! 


family dinner over Skype! 


R-L: Steph, Zoe, Drew, me & Carly 




day in Hollywood with Molly :*
getting ready to shoot 





So there you go! More lookbook looks to come! 
and also, welcome to the world, Dustin Luke Isbell! 

leave some love!
-Hannahxx


"The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide that you're not going to stay where you are." - a quote Molly found on pintrest because I ran out of good ones. 

1 comment:

  1. OH HANNAH! I'm so proud of you! Remember the conversation we had in Paris??? I told you strange and new foods were in your future - broadening your palate for new tastes and new experiences. Glad you put a check mark by sushi! Needless to say, I love the pictures! Can't wait to see you!!!

    ReplyDelete