Friday, September 27, 2013

the one with my favorite things


hey there everyone- a little something different for today. I want to share with you all what I've been loving this past month. 

September is the start of the fashion calendar, so I thought it would be appropriate to start my favorites in September. 

FASHION

You might be wondering- the start of the Fashion Calendar? Silly Hannah, the calendar starts in January. Duhhh. 

Well yes, that's very true. However, the September Fashion week shows Spring/Summer collections for the next year, therefore, making it the the January of Fashion. Haven't you ever noticed that the September Issues of magazines are the thickest? 

Boom. 

There are fashion weeks in New York, Milan, London, and Paris. 

So here are some of my favorite looks from NY, Milan and London. Because Paris Fashion Weeks is underway at the moment- I'll update my favorites for that soon.

NEW YORK FW

Rachel Zoe SS14 



 Zac Posen SS14 


MILAN FW

Dolce & Gabanna SS14 

 Dsquared2 SS14



LONDON FW

 Tom Ford SS 14



Burberry Prosum SS14


BEAUTY


Something else that I've been loving- though I was hesitant to try at first- are the Neon Baby Lips from Maybelline. 

I love the original Baby Lips. Best lip balm ever. Though my roommate Molly would disagree. She swears by the ones that are shaped like an egg. Meh. 

here's the ones that I have:





Oh! Orange, Pink Shock, Berry Bomb


They look extremely bright, extremely neon and extremely intimidating. But they go on your lips like the original Baby Lips, and have really sheer coverage- just a hint of the color. 

So if you want to try and orange lip- which is a HUUUGE trend for Spring/Summer 14, try the Baby Lips Oh! Orange! You'll love it.  


MUSIC

Thanks to Kayla, I'm now officially a HUGE fan of The 1975. A british boy band, but no, nothing like 1D. They have and Indie Rock kinda feel, and will have you putting they're album on repeat. 

Here's my favorite song:
 

Also. What does the fox say?




And finally, if you fancy yourself a laugh- check out Rick Owens SS14 show. Just google it. Trust me. 

So thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment in the box below!
*DISCLAIMER* In order to leave a comment, you have to do so under 'anonymous' don't ask me why, but just do it & sign with your name. 


but, comment or not, really, thanks so much for scrolling. 

lots of love, Hannahxx

"you can never be overdressed or overeducated" Oscar Wilde 








1 comment:

  1. Great post! love the pictures!

    xo

    http://beharrean.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete