Wednesday, April 1, 2015

the one in the alley


I've always been drawn to cities, so after living in Downtown Los Angles for as long as I have, it was only natural that I felt at home in Downtown Brownsville. Well, I mean, you know. 

So when deciding what to wear, I had to remember that I was no longer in Downtown Los Angeles, so it was A. fathomable for me to wear heels because I'm not walking everywhere. and B. stupid of me to wear a sweater because its hot and humid in Brownsville.






outfit details: 
hat: brandy melville 
sweater: gap
bag: forever 21
shoes: gianni bini 
sunnies: Polette 





I'm also super stoked to be rocking my newest Polette sunnies! 
So these sunnies are called PARISIENNE and I find that oh so very fitting because this is totally an outfit I'd wear in Paris! (less than 100 days!!!!!) 

They fit super well and are incredibly comfortable and I love the square shape and the gold details. 

If you haven't checked out Polette yet, seriously do. 

Instagram: @poletteeyewear
Twitter: @poletteeyewear


xxHannah

"do what makes your soul shine" 


also, check out my Society6 shop! 
--> click hereeeeeeee <----



1 comment:

  1. Those accessories are perfect. Most of all I love those glasses. They are ideal to complete any outfit.

    ReplyDelete