Monday, April 6, 2015

the one with if only


Hey there everyone!
So, one of my favorite things to do is shop, but on little budget, I like to window shop. But, being back in Brownsville, I can't just walk to H&M or Zara. Or take an uber to The Grove or the Beverly Center.

So what do I do? Online window shop!

I end up with so many tabs open that my computer starts to freak out.
So, here's what I ended up with this morning:

1. Just Femme
Came Leather Skirt
$258.00 via Shopbop 

2. See by Chloe
Vicki Cross Bag
$ 365.00 via Shopbop

3. Roxie Ankle Strap
$285.00 via J.Crew

4. Stuart Weitzman
Rivet Ceasar Short Gladiator Sandals
$450.00 via Shopbop

5. Loeffler Randal
Luz Tassel Sandals
$450.00 via Shopbop 

6. Illesteva Leonard Mirrored Sunnies
$177.00 via J.Crew

7. Won Hundred Sriped Sallie Top
$155.00 via Madewell 

So if you were doing some mental math ( no? I wasn't either- I just pulled up the calculator on my phone ) it comes out to a grand total of *cue drum roll* $2,140.00

Should I start a GoFundMe Account? I think yes. Those snake print heels are to die for. 

So my dear readers, I hope you had a wonderful Easter / Passover / Weekend.

xxHannah

all inspiration images from my tumblr ---- click me











No comments:

Post a Comment