Wednesday, April 8, 2015

the one with if only - summer version


Hey there everyone!
Gearing up to go to Coachella?
No?
Me either.

But I am gearing up for summer.

Yeah, I know it was officially Spring as of, like last week, but "I never look back, darling. It distracts from the now." ( name that movie in the comments & I'll love you forever. )

So, because I got such good feedback from Monday's 'If Only' post, I decided to do another one!

So I went 'shopping' for summer and this is what I gathered up. It's my dream beach vacation/music festival shopping spree.



1. Felt Hat via asos.com 
$40.00
2. Toga Black Booties via Shopbop
$516.00
3.Cat Eye Sunnies via asos.com
$22.00
4. Clare V Mini Bag via Shopbop
$289.00
5. Vince Sandals via Shopbop
$295.00
6. Acne Boots via Shopbop
$550.00
7. Zoe Karssen Suit via Shopbop
$195.00
8. Mara Hoffman Bikini via Shopbop
$250.00
9. Current / Elliot Cutoffs via Shopbop
$176.00
10. croptop via asos.com
$14.50
11. shopper via asos.com
$32.00
12. Current/Elliot denim skirt via Shopbop
$208.00

So, I'm not gonna even bother counting the tab on this one.
Pretty sure the only thing I can afford is that crop-top. 
& maybe those sunnies..... mom? 

So, even though I won't be attending Coachella, or jetting off to a tropical destination ( who wants to send me to Bora Bora? ) but a girl can dream, right? 

thanks for scrolling, everyone!

{ all inspo images taken from pinterest or my instagram }

xxHannah 

"Surround yourself with people who get it." 





No comments:

Post a Comment