Wednesday, September 4, 2013

the one on the roof

hey there, everyone! I'm trying something a little bit different for my post today. Yesterday afternoon, I had the pleasure of shooting with the lovely Carly S & Drew S for lookbook.nu.

So if you're on lookbook, hype it!

We shot here at the Medici, up a couple of floors, through a window and onto the roof, overlooking the freeway, with the four o'clock sun beating down on us. Tell me what you think!






top: zara | shorts: XXI | shoes: XXI | sunnies: topshop | bracelets: franchescas | rings: vintage


thanks for stopping by! 
lots of love, Hannahxx 


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My beautiful princess! I love your pictures and your stories but more than anything I love the happiness you radiate! I love you and I love watching your dreams unfold! Tia

    ReplyDelete