Wednesday, September 25, 2013

the one with the surprise

Hello there everyone!
Well, I've been keeping this a secret for about two months now. 
I'm in Brownsville, Texas! That's right everyone- I'm home for my quarter break! 
I flew in from LAX to Houston and Houston to Harlingen on Thursday!

On Friday I was able to get ombré! (pictures below) 
Saturday I was able to surprise Kelsey! She had no idea I was in town- you should have seen her face! We spent the day together catching up. 
Sunday I surprised everyone at church, and I was able to hang out with family. That evening, family dinner with my Dad's side of the family.
Monday, I hung out with my mom and went to surprise everyone at St. Joe.
Tuesday I went up to work with my moma, just like old times. Tuesday night, I went out to the movies with Queen Ali, and then we had Ultimo Taco. 

So there's a run-down of my week.
It's crazy being back home. I was in Los Angles for over 2 1/2 months, but back here- it felt like I had never left. 
However normal it seems, though- it all feels different. I'm so used to the blank walls of my apartment, and the carpet and my bed risers.
Coming home- there was so much stuff on the walls. And the wood floors in my bedroom looked so dark. And with out bed risers, it looked as if I could accidentally trip over my bed or something. 

And craziest of all is waking up and seeing my family, not my roommates. 
This is the longest my roommates & I have been apart & I miss them so much. 
My friends too! 

Another crazy thing is this Brownsville weather. Which I have NOT missed in the slightest.
Getting of the plane in Houston- first off I could SEE the humidity from the window. Secondly, I walked out of the plane and nearly drowned, it was so humid. 

I want my SoCal weather back. 

So here's a photo diary of my last couple days in Brown Town. 













Chefs Fresh Mexican Food on the Island. Next to TND nails. Best enchiladas EVER. 


yay, new hair! instafab

L-R: Fernanda, Me, Gina, Caro

My Lannnna Mazzza 




And now, a long overdue Lookbook look!









photos by Brandon 
Jumpsuit: BCBG | Sandals : F21 


So, hope you all enjoyed my post, & my surprise! 
I should be shooting some more lookbook looks here in Brownsville with my brother, Noah. 
And for some reason the picture I took of my tacos last night isn't showing up on my laptop- so I'll post that soon too. If you're wondering why I want to post a picture of my tacos, it's because, believe it or not, some people think that Chipotle is what Mexican food looks like. Sad. 

So leave a comment in the box below & tell me what you think of my lookbook look or just say hi!

Lots of love, Hannahxx

"Why stop dreaming when you wake up?" 



1 comment:

  1. I love the fact that you have a blog. Fashion and writing all wrapped up into one! It's so perfect for you. So glad to see that you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete