Wednesday, September 18, 2013

the one with all the hype

hello again!
I've got a new lookbook post to share with you all! 
This is another one I shot with Carly & Brandon this past Sunday. 
So, we planned on changing in and out of outfits in the FIDM bathrooms. 
Fun Fact: FIDM is closed around 3ish on a Sunday. 
Fun Fact No. 2: changing in a car is difficult. 

The outfit I'm going to share with you all today is actually one that I've already worn. That's right everybody! I'm an outfit repeater. 

But ONLY for the sake of a good picture. 

So here it is! 


Fun Fact No. 3: I got that blouse for $8 at the FIDM Scholarship Store.







photos by Brandon 
top: naked zebra | skirt: Zara kids | flats: Zara 

If you're wondering about the post's title, 
This look on lookbook has gotten 78 hype -which can be compared to 'likes' on fb- and that's the most I've gotten so far! 

And boy- have I got a surprise for all of you! Coming soon! :) 

leave some love, tell me what you think!
-Hannahxx

"I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday." 




1 comment:

  1. Hello Hannah,

    I'm Valencia, the community manager of WhatIWear. I checked out your blog, and I think your style is awesome! It should be seen by more people! That's why I'd like to invite you to WhaIWear.com. With 900.000 page views a month, WhatIWear.com is the leading street style website in Asia. Plus, we're still growing, so it's perfect for rising fashionistas to have their chance to SHINE at the spotlight.

    Maybe you can post these pics as your first looks on WhatIWear? I bet our members will be rooting for you as well!

    We cannot wait to see your awesome style.
    Click www.whatiwear.com to get started.


    See you soon,
    Valencia
    Community manager

    ReplyDelete