Sunday, September 8, 2013

the one with the striped pants

hey there everyone! I've got good news- I've fixed the comment box, so now you can publish comments anonymously instead of having a google + account or whatever it was asking for!

these past few days have actually been pretty eventful! After posting on Friday, I got to work on my Survey of Vcom final- I'll share a picture soon. Anyways, I get a text from Chelsey Gloor -who's also living out here in LA- wanting to know if I wanted to catch dinner, so she came and picked me up, we went to The Counter here in DTLA, then to Beverly Hills to use the Sprinkles Cupcake ATM, which was totally awesome. Then we strolled down Hollywood Blvd and people watched at Coffee Bean. It was so much fun. It was great to be able to talk to someone about the weird quirky differences between LA and back home.


Then Saturday, my roommate Amari, her boyfriend Trey, and I went to LACMA- The LA County Museum of Art. Both Amari and I had to go for class. It was huge and really amazing. I forgot how much I love art museums.
We catch the bus home, I worked some more on my VCom final project, then I get a text from Kayla. Dinner and a movie? I think yes.
We went out to eat at the Panini Cafe (student discounts for life) and went to go see the One Direction Movie, which, by the way, was absolutely amazing Harry Styles marry me I mean what?

But the best news of all- I've got another lookbook post to share with you lovely folks!





  photos by Carly S.
hat: some shop the Fashion District | necklace: J. Crew | t-shirt: Gap | blazer: Mango | pants: Zara | heels: JCPenny's 


PHOTO DIARY TIME 






hope you enjoyed! leave a comment in the box below & tell me what you think! 
lots of love, Hannahxx

"Life isn't about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself." - A Magnet on our Fridge 


1 comment:

  1. Love it Hannah! I may have a trip to Cali, coming up in January LOL!!

    ReplyDelete