Sunday, February 2, 2014

the one with the flowers

Hey there everyone! TheLALady is no longer.
I felt that the LA Lady linked me too much to one place. In a couple of years- I might not be in Los Angeles any more. I don't know where I'll be.

So now I'm Kick Up Your Heels.
Kick Up Your Heels will continue to be a Lifestyle blog- mainly a photo diary to keep everyone back at home up to date on my life. But I'm going to really try to intagrate more Fashion.

To me, Kick Up Your Heels is all about making the most of all oppourunities - whether it be kicking up your heels on a dance floor, the city streets or on the coffee table with a cuppa and a good book.

Thanks to my dad- I've got a really great camera- his old one. But it works perfectly. Thanks Papa! Shout out to: https://www.facebook.com/pages/CNunezIMAGES/223976997620094?ref=br_tf

Today, the lovely Carly Beth, Billie Jane & I ate brunch at a cute place in West Hollywood called Laurel Hardware. It was originally an actual Hardware store- but rennovated to a cute restaurant & bar that's open on Saturdays and Sundays for brunch.

After eating- we went to a Farmer's Market off of Melrose Ave., bought some fresh flowers and shot a look.

So here you go:










 photos by Billie N. 
Necklace - J.Crew // Sweater - Gap // Pants- Zara Kids // Shoes- Zara // Bag- Ora Delphne

Thank you so much for stopping by! 
Until next time,

“Then tell Wind and Fire where to stop," returned madame; "but don't tell me.” 
― Charles Dickens, A Tale of Two Cities 

-Hannahxx

*P.S- check out Billie & Carly's new blog:

No comments:

Post a Comment