Friday, February 7, 2014

the one with the launch party

Hey everyone!
Last night was many months in the making.
Much more for those on the Board than for me, I assure you- but I had known about my FIDM Mode cover since around September- so finally seeing it in person was incredible.

For those of you who don't know about the FIDM Mode- it's the school's fashion magazine, "made for students, by students."

Everything from layout & design, to styling, and photography - 100% student done. It's amazing the work and dedication those Board Members put in.

The Launch Party was held in a Penthouse Salon called Vertigo across the street from FIDM.

It was very L.A.

Here are some pictures I've gathered!
Enjoy!



me- recreating my face on the cover.. flipped upside down- or right side up? 










Well, in a few hours, I'm on a plane to New York City and I couldn't be more excited. Last night was a great start to my weekend.. which was slightly interrupted by class and a midterm I found out about at midnight, but it's back on track. 

My next post will be from the East Coast! (it was an accident, I swear.) 

Thanks so much for scrolling! 
If you want a copy of the magazine & you're here in LA, go get one! 

& If you're back home and want a copy, get in line. My mom wants 15. 

-Hannahxx


"If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world." C.S Lewis 





No comments:

Post a Comment