Tuesday, February 4, 2014

the one with inspiration

hey there everyone!

So, this Friday night Carly, Nicole and I will be hopping on a plane to New York City!
Last night after slaving over our Drafting homework- Carly came over and she helped me put together outfits for our short stint in The Big Apple.

But let's face it. As much as I plan and prep and organize, I am not physically, emotionally or mentally prepared for the Polar Vortex.

Yesterday leaving the Annex and walking- not to my apartment- to Carly's car, it was 50 some degrees out in DTLA. & I was really cold.

I've never seen snow and the coldest I've ever endured was around 30 degrees in which I was bundled up under my covers with the heat cranked up.

I'm going to freeze.

But no matter- I'm very excited.

Polar Vortex COME AT US.



photo by me // kate spade phone case (now where have I heard that before....) || typo pen || anthro mug & journal //


courtesy of style.com





thanks for scrolling!

I'll try to post as much as I can while I'm in NYC.
But if I don't post here, you know I'm gonna blow up instagram. {@vivalahannah}

have any tips for me when braving the snow? comment below & let me know! ( see what I did there )

lots of love, Hannahxx

"Every year the women of New York leave the past behind and look forward to the future... This is known as Fashion Week." -Carrie Bradshaw, Sex and the City





1 comment: